Food Sterilization Equipment Description
Mechanical characteristics of sterilization equipment
1).1. Uniform water exchange method, uniform temperature, no dead ends. Circulating water circulated constantly and uniformly in sterilization tank. Ensure uniform heat distribution at any point in the process of heating, insulation and cooling. So the packed foods of different positions of the tray gained the ideal uniform heating effect, effectively eliminate the phenomenon of blind Angle in the process of sterilization. Make the product a longer shelf life.Reduce F value variation and the phenomenon of excessive cooking;
2).High temperature short time sterilization. Using double tank hot water circulation method to sterilization, hot water heated to the temperature of the sterilization requirements before sterilization to shorten the sterilization time and improve work efficiency;
3).High precision sterilization. Using international advanced technology and hot water circulation immersion method to sterilization. Full automatic intelligent control system. Precise temperature control(±0.5°c);
4).Energy saving. Working medium can be recycled, save the energy, time and the consumption of manpower and material resources, reduce the production cost;
5).Automatic control system. The entire sterilization process is all controlled by the computer PLC, one-time completion, without manual operation. The computer can store 100 sterilization formulas in order to choose to use;
6).Low noise, creating a quiet, comfortable operating environment. Direct heating by steam and indirect cooling by continually recycling the water through the heat exchanger, avoiding secondary contamination to the food package;
7).Adopting the multi-phase process for rising and dropping of temperature, minimize the temperature difference between the surface and center of packed food, maintain the flavor and nutrition of food. Mild heating and cooling process can protect the fragile container and glass container.
1.For high temperature sterilization of fruits, vegetables, meat, fish, convenience foods, etc.
2.Scientific experiments show that the best sterilization temperature of the tide type brine food is 121 DEG, the best sterilization time is 12min, which can not only ensure the good sterilization effect, but also keep the flavor of the brine.
3.Mainly applicable to canned food (such as meat, fish, eggs, vegetables etc.), protein beverage (milk, soy milk, coconut milk, peanut milk, walnut milk, almond milk etc.), hard cans (tin cans, glass bottles, cans etc.) and various kinds of soft packaged food.
1, Installation and operator training
Seller arranges the engineer to user’s factory to install, and help to train 3 operators Free(with 10days)
User needs to pay the flight ticket for engineer.
2, Whole machine 1year
1)Phone call guidance to confirm the problem. We will take video to show “ how to solve the problem”, all problem can be solved by video guidance.
2)If video guidance can not be solved the problem, the seller arranges the engineer to user’s factory to repair or help maintain the machine Free
User need to pay the flight ticket for engineer
3, Easy damaged parts (gasket\plastic parts\rubber parts) free in three years, the user need to mail back the damaged part to change the new one.
replacement Pump of Food Sterilization Equipment data list
|No.||D||Weight||d||Minimum Buy Quantity||Inventory||B||Manufacturer URL|
|1408||110 mm|| - ||40 mm|| - || - ||33 mm|| - |
|EXT207-23L3|| - ||1.68 kg||36.51 mm|| - || - ||37.6 mm|| - |
|CB22444H||4 Inch | 101.6 Millimeter||7.72||2.75 Inch | 69.85 Millimeter||N/A||0.0|| - ||http://www.rexnord.com|
|QVVPK15V207SEM||4.09 Inch | 103.886 Millimeter||10.896||2.438 Inch | 61.925 Millimeter||N/A||0.0||3.5 Inch | 88.9 Millimeter||http://www.qmbearings.com|
|3MM9104WI QUM||1.654 Inch | 42 Millimeter||0.272||0.787 Inch | 20 Millimeter||N/A||0.0||1.89 Inch | 48 Millimeter||http://www.timken.com|
|SDAF 322|| - ||69.853|| - ||N/A||0.0|| - || - |
|FX3S212EK7540A|| - ||0.454|| - ||N/A||0.0|| - || - |
|71920HVDBRJ74||5.512 Inch | 140 Millimeter||1.796||3.937 Inch | 100 Millimeter||N/A||0.0||1.575 Inch | 40 Millimeter||http://www.ntnamerica.com|
|STMH-20T|| - ||1.775|| - ||N/A||0.0|| - || - |
|1654-2RS|| - ||0.1|| - ||N/A||0.0|| - || - |
|MUCNFL207-20RFW||5.1250 in|| - ||1.2500 in|| - || - ||6.4375 in|| - |
|6411N||140 mm|| - ||55 mm|| - || - ||33 mm|| - |
Food Sterilization Equipment Part Parameters
|No.||d||D||Weight||Diametro esterno||EAN||Inventory||Minimum Buy Quantity|
|NKI 20/20||20 mm||32 mm||0,061 Kg|| - || - || - || - |
|63122RDTC3|| - || - ||1.868|| - ||0605790078569||10.0||N/A|
|TB-SCEZ-012-SHCR|| - || - ||0.68|| - ||0782476481469||0.0||N/A|
|CFE6UU|| - || - ||0.02|| - ||4549557009389||0.0||N/A|
|NP-21C||1.313 Inch | 33.35 Millimeter||1.688 Inch | 42.87 Millimeter||2.043|| - ||0662461020722||0.0||N/A|
|RNA22/8.2RS.DZ|| - || - ||0|| - || - ||0.0||N/A|
|LMES20OP||20 mm||32 mm|| - ||32|| - || - || - |
|6000||10 mm||26 mm|| - ||26|| - || - || - |
|H71915AC|| - || - || - ||105|| - || - || - |
|6804||20 mm||32 mm|| - ||1.26 Inch | 32 Millimeter||0029176026652|| - || - |
Can you use a microwave to sterilize?
- 1、Apr 23, 2020 - Firefighters want people to know that “microwaving their masks to kill germs” is a horrible idea and a fire hazard. Cloth masks overheat really
- 2、Mar 20, 2020 - “I personally have been microwaving my N95 mask at home everyday so I ... The effectiveness of microwave ovens for different sterilization and
- 3、Apr 7, 2020 - However, the use of a microwave to sterilize masks is not a safe option. ... posted on Facebook that microwaving masks can cause a fire and/or
- 4、May 5, 2020 - Ontario's Fire Marshal is warning people not to microwave personal protective ... that microwaves can be used to sterilize masks for re-use. ... are not currently aware of any incidents of residents microwaving masks in Ontario,
What are the examples of sterilization?
- 1、Oct 18, 2004 — How is radiation used to sterilize medical instruments? A. Sterilization, the killing of bacteria (or any types of cells), on medical ...
- 2、*Brand names are used as examples only, no endorsement is implied. Critical. Intended Use: Objects that enter normally sterile tissue,.
- 3、Oct 31, 2021 — There are three methods of sterilization in women: through tubal ligation, tubal implants, or a hysterectomy. A tubal ligation prevents a woman ...
- 4、For example, a full-strength (10%) solution of povidone-iodine provides approximately 10 times less free available iodine than a 1/100 dilution. Iodophors must ...Tyndallization (Fractional Sterilization): heati...Moist Heat: Irreversible coagulation of (microbi...Red-heat Flame: oxidation to ashes (burning)Dry Heat: Thermal inactivation: destroys by oxi...
How do you sterilize food products?
- 1、Jul 25, 2018 — If your facility needs new food handling equipment, be sure to take a look at our products. We offer automatic and commercial weighing solutions ...
- 2、Some foods (e.g. spices, ground meats) are irradiated for sterilization. ... is a method of preserving and sterilizing food, in which a product is processed ...
- 3、Safesteril® is a patented continuous steam sterilization process for spices ... Thanks to the special design, Safesteril® promotes food product safety while ...
- 4、Oct 11, 2013 — Microwave sterilization technology offers opportunities for food companies seeking to develop new food products that have not been possible ...
What are 3 types of sterilization?
- 1、3. Place containers in the autoclave. 4. Check the strainer to see if it is clogged. ... into different cycle recipes to sterilize various types of loads.
- 2、Literature shows that about fifty percent of all sterile medical devices in the U.S. are sterilized with ethylene oxide. The types of devices that are ...
- 3、Welcome to our Sterilization Equipment page. ... use with a simple interface and very powerful with 5 programmed cycle types and 3 test program types built ...
- 4、Viewing the sterilization process for liquids, it splits into three phases: ... for autoclaves basically distinguish between two types of cooling systems:.
How do you sterilize laboratory equipment?
- 1、PRIMUS steam sterilizers are designed for laboratory applications including ... and sterilization of glassware, instruments, and ancillary lab equipment, ...
- 2、Mar 27, 2011 — Anhydrous materials (oil, greases, powders) cannot be sterilized by ... and inactivation of HTLV 3/LAV under clinical laboratory experiment.
- 3、by G Sykes · 1969 · Cited by 26 — Methods and Equipment for Sterilization of Laboratory Apparatus and Media. G. SYKES. Boots Pure Drug Co. Ltd., Nottingham, England.45 pages
- 4、Jun 5, 2020 — materials/equipment, housekeeping staff do not clean high touch surfaces within laboratories. Note, annual floor cleaning by FM is permitted ...
What are the 4 sterilization methods?
- 1、Sterilization. A sterile surface/object is completely free of living microorganisms and viruses. Sterilization procedures kill all microorganisms. Methods used ...
- 2、by D Swenson · 2012 · Cited by 1 — steam sterilization cycle the 12-spore log reduc- ... physical sterilization methods include moist ... 10,000 to base 10 is four, i.e., 10x10x10x10 (in.
- 3、1 Sterilisation importance and methods: 2 What is Sterilisation; 3 Importance of Sterilisation; 4 Physical methods: 4.1 Chemical Methods: 4.2 External ...
- 4、Sep 4, 2014 — Review the specific procedure(s) for the sterilization process ... the items included in the narrative note under Objective 4 of the ...
What is the equipment used in sterilization process for canned food?
- 1、High pressure processing can be used for sterilisation of food products if applied at elevated ... canned products compared to conventional techniques.
- 2、Follow specific processing time and methods for the food you are canning. Use recommended canners. Only use clean and properly maintained equipment.
- 3、Sep 8, 2014 — After being heated to processing temperature, the cans pass through a ... above the flame sterilizer is no longer used in most of the world, ...
- 4、Better Engineering Means A Better Sterilization Process · Built with the best methods and materials · Integrates with other food processing machines ...
How do you sterilise baby's feeding equipment?
- 1、If you're bottle feeding your baby either formula or expressed milk you will need to be sterilising their feeding equipment every time you make up a feed.
- 2、For how long do you have to sterilise baby bottles? — There are a few ways to sterilise baby bottles that you could choose. Electric or microwave steam ...
- 3、If you decide to bottle feed your baby you must get hold of all the bottle feeding equipment you will need and the means by which to sterilise it before you ...
- 4、Whether you're feeding your baby expressed breastmilk or formula milk, ... There are a few ways you can sterilise your baby bottle equipment.Nov 18, 2021 · Uploaded by Kendamil
Which equipment is used for sterilization?
- 1、Oct 18, 2004 — Radiation is used to sterilize medical instruments by first sealing a clean, but not bacteria-free, instrument in an air-tight bag. The bag and ...
- 2、Sep 25, 2019 — Ethylene oxide is used to sterilize about 50% of medical supplies that ... medical equipment and increased cancer risks,” the letter states.
- 3、Sep 16, 2021 — Surgical equipment and instruments must be sterilized before they are used. Ethylene oxide sterilization of medical equipment can ensure ...
- 4、They are used to decontaminate certain biological waste and sterilize media, instruments and lab ware. ... Wear personal protective equipment:.
How do you sterilize equipment at home?
- 1、Most products can be used on all wine making equipment and wine bottles. Caustic soda is an exception, and is not the best option for home winemakers.
- 2、Jun 22, 2020 — Get daily tips and tricks for making your best home. instant subscribe. Follow us:.
- 3、The instruments must be initially sterilized by autoclaving or gas sterilization. · Blood and tissue particles on instrument tips must be removed using alcohol ...
- 4、To sanitize things as much as possible, particularly things that could be useful, like clamps, scissors, blades, needles, etc. boil them in ...
How do hospitals sterilize their equipment?
- 1、There is increasing evidence that contaminated surfaces in hospital rooms contributes to patient-to-patient transmission of important healthcare-associated ...
- 2、Feb 27, 2019 — Sterilization is an important part of patient safety in hospitals, ... a need for the proper design of the sterilization process to make it ...
- 3、Sterile dental instruments from hospital central supply (barcoded label indicating sterilization date, expiry date and contents). The central sterile services ...
- 4、Nov 27, 2020 — What Does a Washer Disinfector do? ... A washer disinfector not only cleans but also disinfects medical equipment to ensure it is safe to reuse ...
How do you sterilize plastic bottles in the microwave?
- 1、Mar 22, 2021 — Sterilizing Baby's Bottles With Steam In The Microwave · Make sure the microwave is clean. · Take apart the bottles. · Place the nipples and rings ...
- 2、Sterilizing baby bottles in the microwave · Start with a clean microwave. · Fill bottles about halfway with water. · Microwave on high for one to two minutes.
- 3、Results 1 - 48 of 117 — But if you have a baby who does require sterilization, or you've been advised to sterilize your bottles and other baby accessories by your ...
- 4、Jul 17, 2013 — So from my experience, a microwave steam sterilizer is much easier ... This Parents article recommends only sterilizing baby bottles once: ...5 answers · 7 votes: Boiling water
Leaving bottles and nipples in boiling water for a certain time is the "classical" ...
Customer Cases For Food Sterilization Equipment For Factory In 2022
|1||Hpp machine, Food sterilizer machinery with low cost Sale In India|
|2||Automatic Vertical Pressure Steam Sterilizer Autoclave sterilization equipments For Sale Sri Lanka|
|3||Sterilizer vertical dental b food steam autoclave For Sale India|
|4||ZX company food sterilization equipment sterilization pot For Sale Argentina|
|5||Autoclave/Steriliz Autoclave Steril Food Steam Sterilizer Price For Sale Ethiopia|
|6||industrial pressure food steam sterilizer autoclave price For Sale Russia|
|7||Food Sterilization Equipment Retort Sterilizer Price Food Sterilization Retort Equipment Sale In Argentina|
|8||Industrial Large Capacity Food And Mushroom Sterilizing Autoclave Process In South Africa|
Customer Case Of Continuous Belt Type Blanching Machine/Sterilization Equipment for Food At 2021
|1||75% Alcohol Sterilization Atomizer Hand Disinfector Machine Smart Intelligence Induction Sterilizer Sprayer Process In Zimbabwe|
|2||Sterilizer vertical dental b food steam autoclave Sale In Brazil|
|3||Hpp machine, Food sterilizer machinery with low cost Sale In Brazil|
|4||Hpp machine, Food sterilizer machinery with low cost Process In Brazil|
|5||BIOBASE Horizontal Autoclave Large pressure steam food sterilizer CSSD Vacuum Autoclave price Process In Sri Lanka|
|6||Tomato paste four layers tube in tube sterilizing machine/fruit jam sterilizer equipment For Sale India|
|7||JAPAN high safety medical food vegetable sterilizing machine For Sale Zimbabwe|
|8||low price easy type 304 stainless steel portable steam sterilizer For Sale South Africa|
Sterilizer for the food industry - DirectIndustry
Application Sterilizer is designed for knives and other tools disinfection in food industry, trade and public catering. Advantages - Automatic maintenance of ...
Food Sterilization - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
The advantage of food sterilization by ionizing radiation consists in ... with radiation treatment requiring profoundly complex and expensive equipment.
Autoclaves for Food Sterilization for the Food Industry - Steriflow
Steriflow is the leading manufacturer of autoclaves for pasteurization, sterilization or vacuum cooking of agri-food products.Jan 11, 2018 · Uploaded by STERIFLOW Sterilization Pasteurization Autoclaves
Food Sterilization Equipment Market Size | Industry Report ...
In terms of technology, the food sterilization equipment market is categorized into heat, steam, radiation, chemical, filtration, and others. Steam ...Market representation: Revenue in USD Million ...Regional scope: North America, Europe, Asia ...Report coverage: Revenue forecast, company ...Country Scope: U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germa...
China Food Sterilization Equipment Manufacturers and ...
Food Sterilization Equipment - Factory, Suppliers, Manufacturers from China · Retort Tray Base · Water spray sterilization Retort · Water Spray And Rotary Retort ...Nov 15, 2018 · Uploaded by dts china
Food sterilizing machines - OPM-machinery
Fruit and vegetables. Meat and meat based products · Automatic control by PLC computer/order input by touch screen easily · the water makes quick cycle, and ...
Global Food Sterilization Equipment Market Report 2021-2026
May 26, 2021 — As per the technology, the market of food sterilization equipment has been divided into heat, steam, filtration, radiation, chemical, and others ...
Food Sterilization Equipment Market by Technology (Heat ...
On the basis of technology, the food sterilization equipment market has been segmented as follows: · Heat · Steam · Radiation · Chemical · Filtration · Others (HPP ...
Autoclaves for the Food & Beverage Industry - Consolidated ...
Ensuring food quality and safety through disinfection. These are a but few of the use cases for food sterilization equipment, including food autoclaves. Here at ...